Travel documents
The specific requirements needed to travel to certain countries is constantly changing.  The best advice we can give is that you visit the Foreign Office's website, where you'll find the most up-to-date information

Opens a new window

API (Advanced Passenger Information)

People who hold a passport issued in the UK (and with a permanent right of occupancy in the UK) do not need a visa to travel to Italy or any other EU countries.

However the security rules issued by the UK and Italian government do mean that you will need to provide some information (API) before you will be allowed to fly out of the UK.

Before you can travel you will need to supply your passport details.
Passport Number
Name as shown on your passport
Date of birth
Country the passport was issued in
Country of birth

If this information is not supplied you will not be able to board the outbound aircraft.

You should supply this information via our on-line form HERE


It is part of our contract (between you and us) that you have travel insurance which includes Winter Sports cover.
You should carry your insurance documents with you whilst abroad.

EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)

Your EHIC lets you get state healthcare at a reduced cost or sometimes for free. It will cover you for treatment that is needed to allow you to continue your stay until your planned return. It also covers you for treatment of pre-existing medical conditions and for routine maternity care, as long as you're not going abroad to give birth. The EHIC is valid in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries, including Switzerland.

If you are a UK resident you can obtain an EHIC card (free) from the UK
Link  HERE
Opens a new window

Note - The EHIC is the replacement for the form E111 which is no longer valid.

ATOL certificate

For all departures from the UK after 1st September 2012 the regulations now require that your tour operator provides you with an ATOL Certificate.

The ATOL Certificate will give details of who is providing your ATOL cover and what is covered.  It also must provide other details such as a contact phone number that you may use in the event of a tour operator failure, links to the CAA emergency help-line,  CAA phone number, etc.

We will issue you with an ATOL Certificate and you must take this with you on holiday.